Monaca Station 57
913 Taylor Avenue
Monaca, PA 15061
Returning the the 6th consecutive year!
Other registration Need-To-Knows
BYOC LAN Admission - Early Bird Discounted Rate: $25In order to bring your own PC and truly participate in the LAN, you must purchase a BYOC pass; this covers your physical space, power, and network port. We just need you to get here with your rig and set it up. We can accommodate up to 40 BYOC players.General Admission - Early Bird Discounted Rate: $10Grants you access to the event space if you are not bringing a PC. In doing so, you will have access to consoles (ooh, Towerfall. ooh, Goldeneye) D&D, Drawful, tabletop/cards, etc. You will also be able to play audience to ongoing tournaments and any random giveaways or non-PC tournaments that may occur.Early bird rate expire 5/14/18 at 11:59PM EST; rates increase by $10 per pass thereafter
Bring Your Badge from 2016 or 2017 to get a free BAWLS energy drink!
Bring Your Own Lanyard to get a $1 kitchen voucher!
You Should Bring...
- Computer (Desktop or Laptop)
- Monitor, if needed (Only one please, 27" or less to be considerate of others' space).
- All cables & adapters, power, display, networking*, etc.
- Power Strip Plug/Surge Protector
- Headset (no speakers, please!)
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Mousing surface (the tables will not be conducive to mousing!)
- Charger and/or batteries if you have any wireless peripherals
* If, for whatever reason, you do not have a cable/it doesn't work/it isn't long enough, we will have CAT6 on site that we can custom-cut (ensuring proper length). These cables will be $5 for up to fifteen feet and are yours to keep. This makes your life easier. Why?
- it is one less thing to have to remember to pack
- you will not have to make another stop if you forgot to pack one
- you will not have to pay ludicrous retail prices for it
- you will be sure you have the correct length for the event (from your seat).
Also, please ensure that the computer you bring is up-to-date with:
- OS updates
- Steam Updates
- any games you plan to play
before you arrive. This means more play time for you and more bandwidth for everyone. We want to ensure that everyone can enjoy high-quality network connectivity and gameplay.
As always, we will have made-to-order food available for purchase at the event. Although our menu changes slightly from year-to-year, you'll always see our usual items. Orders will be able to be made via our Ordering System, which will feature enhancements over last year's version.
Otherwise, there are a handful of restaurants nearby. Our at-event publications will have a map with that info.
As of 1/5/18, the five hotels near the venue have availability. Local hotel rates start at $68 per night and run through $144. Google conveniently lists the available options here. Remember, you may be able to get a better rate with a AAA membership or corporate affiliation. Remember: Hotel rates change all the time, so rates when you shop and book may differ from what was posted above. We suggest splitting a room with a friend!
Abyss Gaming shirts will be available for purchase at the event. Buying shirts helps support the the community and the event. Funds from shirt sales go right back into future events and keeping our servers online.
As always, tell your friends! We grow mostly by word of mouth.
Send them our way to check this info out, or just flat out have them tag (or drag them?) along!