+86
Admins
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Dota 2
Give us feedback.

What you liked?

What you didn't like?

What could we have done better?

Also, give us feedback about the lanfest website/application that we put in place this year. I know it had several bugs that prevented a few pages from performing properly, but let use know if there was anything you liked, disliked, or new features you would like to see in the future.

Thanks guys!
763c7861dbca8037.png
Posted Oct 25, 16 · OP · Last edited Mar 28, 17
parallax aCSGO
Kudos:
+39
Admins
To add to this -

Thank you for being flexible and patient as we worked through some of the issues Phix mentioned above. (Thank you especially for giving me some grace, as well - I went from a work-week with long hours (including a 17 hour, 1AM start day on Wednesday!) straight into the LAN.) On top of those things, we had fewer hands on deck this year due to booking conflicts with our crew, but even in spite of that we had great fun.

We are earnestly seeking feedback because we can only see things from our perspective, not yours. Help us deliver an event that you will enjoy even more.

We know we can do better re: setup (which was delayed slightly due to weather). What else?

For instance, did you like the idea of trivia, but not the execution? Us too - but the execution that occurred was improvised in contrast with what was planned. Would that be something you'd like to see return as its own event?

Though infuriating, were you entertained by sightless CS:GO/HL2DM/Quake 3 Arena?

Do you want to see things like Warcraft 3 via LAN?

Do you care about having LAN program booklets, or would you rather reference those things on the site?

Thanks guys - as always, we're nothing without you.

ebates_logo.png
If you shop online, you NEED this. Click my referral link above!
Posted Oct 25, 16
BHOPSOLEET $$$CSGO2018 LANFest
2018 Ticket Holder
Kudos:
+30
$$$ Donor $$$
Thanks again for another awesome LANFest 2016 it was a blast...Besides the fact that I enjoyed everything I really enjoyed the Towerfall game I think I will get that for the kids when we get them the PS4 for Xmas. Things I didn't like... the rain we encountered most of the time we were there, after leaving the LAN at night I would go to the hotel drink and stare at the rain and weep tears...Things you could have done better...well I know you were understaffed but perhaps red carpet entry with huge umbrellas custom built like Idiot's chair idea...I don't think I used the website much besides applying the the many tourneys we had. The pamphlet you created was very awesome I will keep it forever especially the part for Kaleidoscope was very touching to include him may he rest in peace and hopefully was with us in spirit enjoying the LAN. For the next LAN hopefully we have enough people to do some 5v5, 4v4, 3v3, 2v2 matches of the various games we played and some source/1.6 in 2016. Well going to get off of here thanks again for the experience.

PS: Congrats to Kage for fathering a daughter into this world. I miss your voice about my cheats and my pubes on my face. Swaddle baby Alice to warmth.
Posted Nov 3, 16
Phaytel aCSGODota 2
Kudos:
+86
Admins
Dota 2
Thanks for the feedback bhop. 5V5 is a bit of a stretch for a tournament. We would only really have enough for 1 match. Even if everyone at the LAN participated, we may end up with only 3-4 teams, but... i will see what i can do.
763c7861dbca8037.png
Posted Nov 10, 16 · OP · Last edited Nov 10, 16
NoticeNotices